Why Your Board, Team, or Business Needs a Vision Statement and Action Plan
Nothing is going to be handed to you — you have to make things happen.”
~Florence Griffith Joyner “Flo-Jo”
Have you ever felt that regardless of how hard you and your team work, you just go in circles? The problem may be that you haven’t decided where you want to go and have not created a roadmap showing how to get there. Whether it’s a board, team or business, organizations that thrive have a clear vision and a plan to achieve their goals.
Top 3 Benefits of a Vision Statement:
- Teams whose members share a common vision and know where they are headed are more productive and inspired to keep moving forward.
- When a team has developed a vision, they are better able to focus on priorities that will help them achieve the results they want.
- When team members are united by a collective vision, they are more enthusastic, more likely to cooperate with others, and less likely to turn on each other at the first sign of trouble.
Why You Need a Plan:
- To get everyone “in the boat and paddling in the same direction”.
- To set priorities and simplify decision-making.
- To break down an ambitious vision into manageable chunks.
And . . . in case you were wondering . . . we are passionate about maximizing individual, team, and organizational potential and can help your group develop a vision statement and an action plan that drives results. Let us help you…
SUPER CHARGE YOUR TEAM!